Setting the standard
TurnControl has become the standard in the industry since its introduction over 25 years ago. With a simple one-eighth turn of the handle, the TurnControl drain easily opens and closes. The contoured handles, offered in a variety of finishes, are streamlined focal points that create a truly sharp accent in any bathroom.
- Industry standard - made in the USA
- Fits most tubs 12" - 30" deep* - a range of cable lenghts lets you chose from a wide array of popular tub designs
- No worries - Teflon® coated stainless steel actutation cable lies outside of the waterway for maximum life
- Intuitive and lightweight operation - 1/8 turn rotary TurnControl handle for easy, quick drain opening and closing
- Includes rough-in piping (select models) with actuation cable, drain shoe, overflow housing, decorative trim (complete units only), installation tools, and mounting hardware
Note: Tubular rough-ins use compression joints and may not be suitable where glued joints are required: consult local codes before installing
- Industry standard
- Fits most tubs 12" - 30" deep
- No worries
- Intuitive and lightweight operation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.