Elkay Quartz Classic sinks have a smooth surface and a visible depth to their structure. They're crafted from natural quartz and come in a range of UV-stable neutral colors in shades of black brown gray and white that allow you to add an unexpected pop of color to your space. Whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep bar or laundry sink this composite sink has the durability you need to take on tough tasks. Available in ADA depths.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- EASY TO CLEAN & STAIN RESISTANT: Coordinate your sink color with your décor and style; washes clean with soapy water; food and liquid won't stain.
- IMPACT, HEAT & SCRATCH RESISTANT: Molded from fine quartz sand to resist banging, chipping and scratches; heat safe up to 535° Fahrenheit.
- HYGIENE PROTECTION: Material's ultrafine, nonporous structure means food and liquid won't stick to surface; prevents the spreading of bacteria.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-5/8".
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 36".
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 33" W: 20-1/2" D: 9-1/2"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 14-1/8" W: 18-3/16" H: 9-1/2"
|Bowl 2 Dimensions
||L: 14-3/8" W: 16-3/16" H: 9-1/2"
||L: 37-11/16" W: 26-3/4" H: 16-1/16"
||CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||Recommended Bottom Grids: LKWOBG1518SS (large bowl), LKWOBG1516SS (small bowl); Recommended Drains: LKQS35GR, LKQD35GR, LK99
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.